Publications, conference presentations and articles generated as part of the Archaeology, collections and Australian South Sea Islander lived identities project.
- Robinson, H., Flexner, J. & Miller, I. 2021. What is a researcher? Definitions, bureaucracy, and ironies in the Australian context. In: Rawlings, V., Flexner, J. & Riley, L. (eds) Community-Led Research: Walking new pathways together. Sydney: University of Sydney Press.
- Miller, I. (2018) Intercept – Where stories meet. Paper presented at the Community Led Research Symposium, Sydney University, June 2019
- Mate, G., J. Flexner and I. Miller (2019) Developing plantation archaeology with Australian South Sea Islanders in Central Queensland. Paper presented at the Australasian Society for Historical Archaeology Annual Conference, Port Macquarie, NSW, October 2019.
- Miller, I. (2020) Australian South Sea Islander VOICES – Creating spaces for acknowledgement, remembrance, and healing. Paper presented at the Global Plantation Symposium, Princeton University, October 2020.
- Haddow, E. and I. Miller (2021) Increasing visibility of the Australian South Sea Islander Kastom collection. Paper presented at 2021 AAPS Postgraduate and Early Career Researchers’ Symposium, on-line, April 2021.